03/01/2023 (My frist day)

 

Finally from today I am going to starting my first dairy, here I mentioned this because (bcz) I was thinking very long time to start this but it was so complicated and I don’t know where I will go……..

So now we start this critical work, Today I woke up at 5am but last night before going bed I decide next morning I woke up at 4 am. I also set an alarm on the phone. I woke up in the morning but fell asleep again. Actually my father wakes up early every morning so he woke me up. This is the month of January so these days are so cold. I sit there near my study table and start studying.

I have a problem I use the phone a lot so after some time I start using phone again and again I have tried to leave the phone many times but it does not happen to me and I keep doing it again and again. I am very upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22/01/2023 (Last Night Dream)